Sunday, February 1, 2015

Valentine Step Up Card

I can't believe it is February 1st already!  January flew by!  Here is another Valentine Card.  This card is a step up card and they are so much fun to make.  It may look complicated but it is so simple!

I used the Step-Ups Basics die set from Sizzix.  This set makes these cards really simple to make!  You have dies for the card base and all the layers!  The hardest part is picking out your paper! :)

Supplies used:
Sizzix Step-Ups die set
Strawberry Cardstock from TSOL
Ink  - Strawberry Color Box Ink from TSOL, Tide Pool ink from Hero Arts
Patterned Paper - Love Story Collection from TSOL
sampler2love stamp set and coordinating dies from TSOL
red and white twine

I also have created a Paws Ink Face Book Page!  Hop on over and like my page! https://www.facebook.com/amypawsink


Happy Stamping!
Amy

2 comments:

  1. I love those colors! This card is so unique! I love cards that are more than just your basic rectangle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. Love the step up cards. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate and love reading your comments!