Saturday, January 31, 2015

Deer Valentine

Here is another Valentine Card. I love how this card turned out! 

The wood background was stamped in Raspberry Stephanie Barnard Color Box Ink.  I wanted the cute critter to stand out so I put a layer of clear vellum over the background  to soften it.  I heat embossed the greeting with black embossing powder and the sentiment is from a stamp set that I received in one of The Stamps of Life Card Kits.The adorable deer and heart bubble are from Into the Woods stamp set by Lawn Fawn. 

Other Supplies Used:
Copic Markers
Raspberry Cardstock from The Stamps Of Life
Doodlebug sequins
White Gel Pen
Stitched Square dies from Lawn Fawn
Stitched border die from Lawn Fawn
Wood background stamp from Recollections

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate and love reading your comments!