Sunday, October 11, 2015

Waterfall Card

Hello Crafty friends!  I love to make interactive cards!  Here is a waterfall card that was made with stamps from Mama Elephant.



I started out by stamping and coloring the critters on 2" x 2" white cardstock.  I then adhered those pieces to 2-1/4" x 2-1/4" orange cardstock.  For the "waterfall" base I cut orange cardstock to 2" x 8-3/4" and then scored at 2", 3", and 4".  The stamped squares were adhered to the "waterfall" base at each score line.  The left side of the 3rd piece (raccoon) is adhered to a strip of cardstock that is 1" x 4-1/4".  This strip has to be secure on your card base very well so that it can be sturdy for the moving part.  I used super tacky adhesive and brads.  I punched a hole in the end of the "waterfall" base and added some twine.


When you pull the string, a different character appears and a message is revealed at the end.


Here is what it looks like in action!



Happy Crafting and thanks for stopping by!

Amy




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate and love reading your comments!