Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Friends Step Up Card

Hello crafty friends!  I hope everyone is enjoying their summer!  It is going by fast!  It has been a while since my last post because July was a busy month for me!  I got married on July 23rd.

I had some time to craft this week and I made this step up card.
I love to make the 3D cards!  There are so many cool things you can do with them!  Here is a card I made using a Sizzix die set by Stephanie Barnard.  I love these die sets because they come with lots of dies including the panel pieces!  These sets make is so easy!


Supplies used:
Card Stock- Guava and white by TSOL
Pattern Paper - Wishes paper pad by TSOL
Inks - Licorice dye ink by Stephanie Barnard
Dies - Sizzix Friends Forever Step Ups, T-shirt dies by TSOL
Stamps - tshirts2stamp by TSOL
Misc - twine by TSOL, clothes pins by Queen and Co, sunflower gems by TSOL

Happy Stamping!
Amy

3 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate and love reading your comments!