Saturday, April 4, 2015

Easter Treats

Here are some Easter treats that were easy and fun to make!  All items used were from the Stamps of Life Blessing Card Kit except for the tag dies and candy. :)   The dies used to make the tags are from Sizzix.

The kit came with these cute little clear carrot boxes so I filled them with M&M's candies.  The tags were made using paper from the Paper pad that was included in the kit.  One of the papers had this cute little chick and flowers on it so I cut those out with Sizzix tag dies.  I cut a different piece if pattern paper with the same dies and attached it behind the first tag.  I stamped the Happy Easter greeting that was from the stamp set in the kit.  I tied the tags on with ribbon and I was done!


Have a Happy Easter!!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate and love reading your comments!