Monday, February 9, 2015

Party Animal

Here is a card using the February Club set from The Stamps of Life, cat2stamp.  I love this cute cat and it goes so well with the dog from birthday4cookie! I love how the paw print die creates cute little paw prints across the bottom of the card!

Supplies Used:
Dies: Sizzix Royal Stand Up die set, Sizzix Balloon Triplits
Paper: Blueberry, Strawberry and Sky cardstock from The Stamps of Life.  Pattern paper from the Happy Collection paper pad The Stamps of Life.
Stamps and coordinating dies: cat2stamp and birthday4cookie from The Stamps of Life.
Ink: Distress Inks: Black Soot, Pumice Stone, Fired Brick, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo.

Happy Stamping!
Amy

2 comments:

  1. I love doggies and kitties! The stand-up cards are so neat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!!! I just ordered the cat set. It is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate and love reading your comments!