Monday, January 12, 2015

Camera Birthday Card

Now that the busy Holiday season is over, I can sit and play with new products I received over the Holidays!!  I get a monthly stamp and die set from The Stamps Of Life and just love receiving these!  January's set is an adorable set with a camera called camera2stamp.  I made this Birthday card from the set and love how it turned out.
This stamp set is a great set for scrapbookers too! I can see me using this for a scrapbook page!

Products Used: Square Flip it card dies, Guava cardstock from The Stamps of Life, Pattern Paper from the Stamps of Life Card Kit, Bubblegum, Guava, and Licorice inks from Stephanie Barnard, Camera2stamp stamp set and coordinating dies, foil paper from Die Cuts With A view, and some shiny pink paper I had in my scrap basket.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Cute card! I love that camera! I need to get this stamp and die set!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate and love reading your comments!