Thursday, October 30, 2014

A Birdie Told Me Shaker Card

I love doing sketch challenges!  They force me to create things I normally would not do and also give me fresh new ideas for my projects!  This week Paper Smooches has a sketch challenge and I am entering this card.




For this card I used Paper Smooches Woofers and Tweeters stamp set for the sentiment and the cute little birds.  I created a shaker window for the birds and used Pretty Pink Posh Nature Mix sequins for inside the window and embellishments on the card.




I am also entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Anything Goes challenge.



Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy crafting!
Amy

3 comments:

  1. What a fun shaker card. Love those little brides. Thank you so much for playing along with the Anything Goes Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love sequins and you used some great ones... I love the colors, too!

    Thanks for joining us this week at Paper Smooches Sparks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate and love reading your comments!