Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Pawprints on our hearts

I have 3 dogs and they are my babies!  They are an important part of my life!  Even though I absolutely hate making sympathy cards, I had to get the Furever in our Hearts set from Simon Says Stamp.  This set is the perfect set for sympathy cards for animal lovers!  You can also use it for scrapbooking pages.  I made this card using this stamp set and I am hoping to never have to give it to someone!

I am also entering this into the Simon Says Stamp Monday Blog Challenge.


Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! I am sure if you need to give this to someone it will touch their heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very lovely!!! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! - Ashli :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate and love reading your comments!